Ting and myself were overwhelmed with the positive response we received to the launch of Monday Escapes last week especially as we had more than 30 link ups. A huge thanks to you all for helping us make this the best travel link party ever!
The spectrum of travel stories were far-reaching and inspirational, from English Castles and Disney World tips, to driving through villages of Provence and making chocolate in the Caribbean. It was so interesting to read each and every one of them, and we can’t wait to see more of your fascinating adventures.
Here are just a small selection of our favourite posts and photos from last week:
One Tiny Leap’s Cape Cod – Ultimate New England Holiday
Darwin on the rocks and around the World – North Iceland off the beaten paths – 10 destinations you should not miss
Indah’s: travel story and photography – Snorkeling Holiday at Phi Phi Islands
Photo by: Phoebe from Lou Messugo
Photo by Vlad from Eff it, I’m on Holiday
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – this week here over at Packing My Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – a few people forgot to do this.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Ting – and be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
Grab our badge below, and get linking. Happy Monday all.