After a wonderful warm and sunny weekend here in Munich, we still have a Monday to enjoy as it’s a bank holiday around here. Of course, today is also time for MondayEscapes #41. You can all head over to My Travel Monkey and get linking, and if you still haven’t checked, here are our favorites of #40:
The Gaviota Coast: much to admire – by Tanama Tales
12 Days in the Loire Valley – Life at 139a
Parque Natural Da Serra Da Estrela – Topsy Turvey Tribe
An “unusual” trip: from Scotland to Poland and Germany – by Eff it, I’m on Holiday
Philippines – by Lizzie meets World
Dale Pembrokeshire – by Our Wild Things
Glacier National Park, Montana – by Away She Went
Alnwick Castle – by Suitcases and Sancastles
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over at My Travel Monkey.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.