Happy Monday everyone! I hope that wherever you are, you get to enjoy a beautiful summer day. Last week W, Enzzo and I spent a few days in Berlin and got to enjoy an amazing weather, let’s hope this week here in Munich will be just the same!
Before we head to our favorites from Monday Escapes #37, Ting and I would like to remind you to include the badge on your posts, or at least a link linking back to Monday Escapes.
Thank you 🙂
So here they are:
Summer House Hygge – Oregon Girl Around The World
Mark Warners Lakitira Beach Resort Review – by Travel Loving Family
A foodie’s guide to eating in Malta – by Eff it I’m on Holiday
Affordable fun in Denver without a car – by Bad Sentences
Paulton’s Theme Park – by One Tiny Leap
Predjama Castle – by Slovenian Girl Abroad
Rome: The Beauty of Looking Up – by What a Wonderful World
Domaine de Varenne – by Extraordinary Chaos
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Don’t forget the badge!