Monday Escapes #36
After a Monday Escapes #35 filled with great posts and also new people (welcome 🙂 ), before we begin linking once again (this week is over here on Packing my Suitcase), Ting and I would like to remind everyone to include the badges and that only one post per person is accepted. Apart from that, all good.
We hope you had a great time in the past 2 weeks, hopefully the weather was good where you were, if not, let’s hope for some sunshine and summer time! Here are our favorites:
Italian Riviera with Kids – by Untold Morsels
Berlin with kids: top 10 things to do – by Globetotting
North Yorkshire For Kids – Top 5 Activities For Under 5s – by There We Go
The Top Five Highlighs for Far North Queensland, Australia – The Selim Family Raasta
Lake Taupo, New Zealand – by One Tiny Leap
Rovinj, Croatia – by The Nomadic Panda
Deal, Kent – Pigeon Pair and Me
Santa Cruz Broadwalk – Tanama Tales
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge and have fun!