It’s time for another Monday Escapes, it’s time for more travel inspiration! We hope you all had a fab weekend wherever you were! I was in Athens after spending a week on the greek islands (so much to share with you on the upcoming weeks) and where I also spent my birthday (I know, it seems like every year I’m traveling on my birthday, last year was Egypt).
I hope you all have a great Monday and week! Here are our favorites of Monday Escapes #33:
Living the Cabin Life in the Artic // Review of Tromso Camping – by Snow in Tromso
Kalpazankay, The Princes; Islands – by Expitterpattica
Driving The Constitution Route – by TravelLatte
Let’s go to: Kyoto, Japan – by Life in Wanderlust
Venice – by Far and Away Blog
A Trip To Italy: Rome to the Amalfi Coast – by Eff It I’m On Holiday
Postcards from Sydney – by Sally’s Lifestyle Journal
Atacama Desert, Chile – by What a Wonderful World
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge and have fun!