I don’t know where you are, but here in Germany it’s still Easter holidays, so I would like to wish you all Happy Easter. I hope you all had/are having a great holiday with your family and the Easter bunny. Whether you are still on holiday or not, it’s time for Monday Escapes, and this week you can link up over at My Travel Monkey.
I spent the holidays here in Dresden with W and Enzzo, a new place for all of us, more on our trip later this week. But here is the Easter bunny I found around town saying hello to everyone, some found him cute (me), others found him creepy (W):
And here are our favorites:
A Family Ski Trip to Whistler – by Truly Madly Kids
The Kremlin, Moscow, Russia – by Kidding Herself
A Trip to Eltham Palace, London – Pigeon Pair and Me
Top Places to Visit in Germany – by California Globetrotter
Guards at the Vatican City – By The Smalls Abroad
Daytripping in Krabi – Holidays, Hellidays and The Journeys in Between
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over at My Travel Monkey.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Follow My’s board Monday Escapes on Pinterest.
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.