WOW! #30? I must confess that a few days ago I told Ting how happy I am for having accepted her invitation to start Monday Escapes almost 1 year ago. We discovered so many blogs and read so many stories along this journey. At first it was weekly, now it’s fortnight, and we are happy to have your support along the way. Thank you all!
Before we head to the favorites and get linking at the end of this post, Ting and I just wanted to remind you that you can only link up one post. From now on we will have to delete the extra links, this way it’s fair for everyone. At the same time, we also would like to thank all of you who are complying with the rules! So, let’s get going. Here are our favorites:
A weekend break in Lille, France – by A Family Day out
Walking the historic and modern areas of Tucson – by Tanama Tales
A South American Adventure – by What A Wonderful World
Why Do We Have To Go To Paris? – by As We Saw It
London, by Darwin on the Rocks and Around the World
Hobbiton – by Lemonpath
The Eigg, Yell, Shetland – by Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diaries
Brooklyn Bridge, New York – by Portland Grace
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge and have fun!