Monday Escapes #28
Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and enjoyed your Valentine’s Day. We are now on our 28th Monday Escapes and before you can add your link by the end of this post, Ting and I would like to give you a very important announcement:
We hate having to do this bit of stern – but it’s come to our attention over the last few weeks that several people aren’t following the Monday Escapes rules. Please read them carefully again. The most important thing is to please comment on other people’s posts. The whole point of this community is to discover new blogs and support other members. That’s what makes it a community after all.
As for the favorites, here they are:
Journey East – by Wilbur’s Travels
My Year in Travel 2015 – by Wander Mum
Cruisin’ Through Iceland – by Simply Sara Travel
Flat Stanley in Denmark – by Oregon Girl Around The World
Chain Bridge, Budapest – by Water Gypsy
Steamboat Colorado – by Global Munchkins
Valparaíso, Chile – by What a Wonderful World
Edinburgh Castle – by Love From Scotland
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge and have fun!