Monday Escapes #27
I don’t know about where you are, but here in Munich it’s one of those dark and rainy Mondays, which honestly is the perfect day for Monday Escapes, inspiration and motivation are always needed in days like these. So, I’m glad today we are starting another Monday Escapes with you (this week the link up is over at My Travel Monkey) and very happy to announce our favorites of #26:
Monday Morning: Jordan – by Rosie Woodhouse for Truly Madly Kids
Let’s go to: Tokyo, Japan – Part I – by Life in Wanderlust
When Historical Instruction Goes Wrong in Moscow – by Kidding Herself
The Abyss or the Most Magical Place in the World? // Saltstraumen near Bodø – by Snow in Tromso
Motu Tapu, Frech Polynesia by Outside Suburbia
Kruger Safari by Expat Partners Survival Guide
Naples, Florida by Fifi + Hop
Sunset in Paris by Simply Sara Travel
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over on My Travel Monkey.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.