Monday Escapes #26
I just realized that the time is flying again, will this year pass faster than 2015? Half of January is already gone! I have to say that I enjoyed reading all your posts from Monday Escapes #25, I noticed that most of you linked up your best moments or photos of the year and I loved it. I ended up getting to know some of you better and got some more inspiration and wanderlust for 2016, thank you for that!
Now we go to Monday Escapes #26! This week you can link up here on the blog, just below. But first, here are our favorites with lots of fives (coincidence haha):
Five Fantastic Reasons Why Greece is the Perfect Family Holiday – by Suitcases and Sandcastles
Five of the Best Family Attractions in Europe – by Wyld Family Travel
Five Traveling New Year Resolutions for 2016 – by Travellatte
Loire Valley, by Pigeon Pair and Me
San Francisco, by Our Wild Things
The Eiffel Tower, by Europe Diaries
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge and have fun!