Christmas is right around the corner, and I can’t believe that one more year is almost over. I hope you are all enjoying this season with your family and friends, at home or around the world. Ting and I know that the next few weeks will be very busy for everyone, including us, so we decided to give Monday Escapes a little break. Don’t worry, we will be back on January 4th and will make sure to remind you all to get linking once again.
Meanwhile, this week you can still link up (over here on Packing my Suitcase) and our favourites will be revealed on January 4th. Of course, here are our favourites from Monday Escapes #23:
13 reasons to visit Ljubljana – by Mummy Travels
Family Time in Sorrento – by A Free From Life
Ultimate Disneyworld Guide for Families – One Tiny Leap
Five Fantastic Foodie Reasons To Travel – by Suitcases and Sandcastles
Valencia Old Town – by Tanama Tales
Forest Adventures in the Lake District – by Elizabeth’s Kitchen Diary
Senggingi Beach, Lombok – by Kat Pegi Mana
Bavaria’s Loveliest Lake: Königssee – by Californian Gloebtrotter
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos. And well, because of the Christmas seasons we will be back on January 4th.
We wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!