Monday Escapes #22
For all of you wondering, yes, Ting and I met in person, finally! And what I lovely women she is, it is definitely something special to meet in person someone you have been in contact for such a long time only online. It was hugs after hugs and we just couldn’t stop talking, for this reason we ended up not taking one photo, which means you will have to believe in us when we say we met each other! I promise, we really did!
So now that the 2 hosts of Monday Escapes have actually met each other, let’s get going with the links (this week is over here on the blog) and our favourites, shall we?
Travel Guide: London with kids – by Adventures, Baby
Roadtrip To The Scottish Highlands – by Mum For Fun
The Fairy Tale Town of Rothenburg ob der tauber – by California Globetrotter
My 12 Favourite Old Towns in Europe – by Pinay Flying High
Llantwit Major, Wales – by Mudpie Fridays
One World Trade Center – by World Walk About
Norwegian Fjords – by Snow in Tromso
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check out what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and have fun!