Monday Escapes #21 is now on, and you can get linking now over at My Travel Monkey! Do you want to know something cool? Ting and myself don’t really know each other in person, but guess what? This week we will change that and finally meet in London. I will be in town for a few days to attend the Word Travel Market, so if anyone else is around and would like to meet at the event let me know, I’d love that! Now to our favourites:
Tour de France – by Simply Sara Travel
The Time I stayed in Montmartre and made new friends – by Europe Diaries
The Faces of Moving Abroad – by What a Wonderful World
Unmissable Holiday Experiences Before Having Children – by Travel Loving Family
Scenic Flight New Zealand – by The Selim Family Raasta
Venice Beach – by Adventure at Work
Athens – by Tierneys in Europe
Mekong Delta – by Fun Flying Four
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over at My Travel Monkey.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Follow My’s board Monday Escapes on Pinterest.
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and have fun!