Monday Escapes #20 is on and we are very excited about reading your adventures and picking our favourites once again. At the moment I’m in Brazil and Ting is in Spain, but the link up is ready for one more week!
Here is a little bit of Brazil for you…
And here are our favourites:
So you want to move to Taiwan – by Boy & Girl Globetrot
Exploring Chek Jawa on Pulau Ubin, Singapore – by East West Love Story
10 tips: Waikiki with a toddler – by Piccolo Explorer
13 of the best hill villages near Nice – by Lou Messugo
Coron, Palawan, Philippines – by Lizzie Meets World
Season’s change in London – by What a Wonderful World
Isle of Eigg – by A Family Day Out
Hot Air balloon in South Africa – by Expats Partners Survival
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and have fun!