Monday Escapes #19
After having some quality time to read all your posts, Monday Escapes is back and it’s #19 already! We hope that you all had fun reading each other’s posts, and that we had positive feedback regarding our decision on doing the link up fortnightly. Get ready to get linking again, this week is over at My Travel Monkey.
Last Tuesday I arrived in my home country, Brazil, for 3 weeks. The first stop was São Paulo, a city I am always happy to return to and where I have very special friends. If you would like to follow my trip to Brazil, check my facebook, twitter and instagram pages for photos and updates.
No, I didn’t forget, here are our favourites of the week:
Riding the Reunification Express, Vietnam – by Fun Flying Four
Thoughts on going on holiday to Greece – by Truly Madly Kids
Niagra Falls With a Three Year Old – by Mudpie Fridays
Florida in Photos – Visiting The Guld Coast – by Mummy Travels
Yosemite National Park – By Tanama Tales
Elafonisos, Greece – By Aspects of Style
Plaza de España, Seville – by Estrella Explores
Art in Belgium – by Babyfoote
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up one post – old or new – this week the link up is over at My Travel Monkey.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every other week, alternating between myself and My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. We will remind you all of the link up on Twitter, and each time, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and have fun!