Monday Escapes #16
It’s Monday but it’s ok, because Monday Escapes #16 is on! So grab your coffee, tea or whatever warm you like to drink and let’s get started, the link up is over here this week. From last week there are our favourites, this week there will be much more traveling the world without getting your butt off your chair. But before, a little quote for you:
“One small positive thought in the morning can change your whole day”
A Roman’s guide to Rome: Rome in one day – by Learning Escapes
The House of the Brazilian Gaudi – by Just Go Places
The Tale of the Rogue Suitcase – by Well Worn Suitcase
Bellevue Beach – Onsdag Wanderlust Volume VI – by Oregon Girl Around the World
Covent Garden, London – by The Danish Canadian
Porthcurno Beach – by Project Wanderlust
Venice – by Wondermentary
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – this week is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and over at My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and if you have any trouble adding it to your post let us know and we will help you.
Happy Monday everyone!