We are very excited to start one more Monday with you, and it’s not just any Monday. Today, it has been 3 months since we started Monday Escapes and we couldn’t be happier with the success of this link up. Me and Ting over at My Travel Monkey would like to thank you all once again for linking up with our blog hop, we have been enjoying this journey and hope that you too.
Before we move on to the favourites of the week, we would like to ask you to read a small announcement below the photos. So here they are, our favourites for week #12:
20 Places To See: Northwest Oregon – Oh, the Places We See
Yosemite National Park: Vernal Fall Hike – Tanama Tales
Blackpool Tower and Circus – North East Family Fun
Cycling on to Murnau – Life at 139a
Photo by Mom For Fun
Photo by Darwin on the Rocks and Around the World
Photo by Aspects of Style
Just one small note…
To all you wonderful bloggers linking up your posts – Ting and I love reading them all, and comment on each and every one of them when it’s our turn to host – but as you can imagine this is getting more and more time consuming. Not that we’re complaining of course!
However, please can we politely ask that linkers adhere to the rules we set out below as we’ve started to notice that badges are missing and comments aren’t being shared amongst not only ourselves, but other bloggers, too. We are a blog hop after all, and it would be nice for all linkers to get their fair share of interest as each and everyone one of you deserve.
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – this week is over here.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Follow My’s board Monday Escapes on Pinterest.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and over at My Travel Monkey – and will be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and if you have any trouble adding it to your post let us know and we will help you.
Happy Monday everyone!