Monday Escapes #11
Time flies! Monday Escapes #11 has begun, and in week #10 we reached another milestone as we got over 60 links! Way to go everyone, we are very happy to know that you are enjoying linking up with us each Monday. I hope you all enjoy this brand new week that has just started (get linking over at My Travel Monkey), and we are very happy to announce our favourites for the week, check them out because is worth it:
Jo’s Monday walk: Egton Bridge – by Restless Jo
What my daughter says about traveling: interviewing Willow our 9 year old – by Wyld Family Travel
A walk in Montmartre – by Travel With G
Picnic in St. Ives – by Life Unexpected
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – this week is over at My Travel Monkey.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Ting – and will be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and if you have any trouble adding it to your post let us know and we will help you.
Happy Monday everyone!