Monday Escapes #10
It’s Monday again, let’s escape together and visit wonderful places around the world with stories told by amazing bloggers who decided that being at home wasn’t enough!
This week the link up is here over Packing my Suitcase, if you are a blogger, at the end of the post you can add your link, if you are a reader stopping by, you can check out this week’s link and also take a look at our favourites from last week:
Chatham Sharks in the Park – Just Go Places
Wet Burgers in Turkey – A Bit of this and A Lot of That
Photos Flashback: Sightseeing Sydney Harbour – Toddlers on Tour
The Gallivant, Rye – Around The World With A Highchair
Photo by A Family Day Out
Photo by Kat Pegi Mana
Photo by Tin Box Traveller
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – this week is over here.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Ting – and will be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and if you have any trouble adding it to your post let us know and we will help you.
Happy Monday everyone!