Each one of us have our own reasons and motivations to travel, but in the end we will all have at least one thing in common: the urge to never stop traveling. In the past weeks we read amazing stories from all over the world, each one told in a different and special way. We have met new bloggers out there, made new friends and surely made our bucket list even longer. Let’s keep doing it every Monday, let’s begin our 8th Monday Escapes!
Here were our favourites from last week:
A Family American Road Trip – Truly Madly Kids
Bahamas: Visiting Atlantis – Well Worn Suitcase
My Family Adventure: Bali and the Gilli Islands – Globetotting
Photo by Potty Mouthed Mummy
Photo by Europe Diaries
Photo by Side Street Style
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – this week is over here on Packing my Suitcase.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Follow My’s board Monday Escapes on Pinterest.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Ting – and will be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos.
Grab the badge, and if you have any trouble adding it to your post let us know and we will help you.
Happy Monday everyone!