Another wonderful Monday coming up! We are very happy to have new bloggers linking up with #MondayEscapes, as well as thankful to all the loyal ones from the past weeks. Each week is a new surprise and a new opportunity to travel the World with you, so get linking everyone, this week the party is over at My Travel Monkey!
And here are our favourites from last week:
Mount Pilatus and Luzern – by Confuzzeledom
Why you will never be the same after living in Germany – California Globetrotter
A weekend in Ironbridge, Shropshire: the ultimate guide to the best places to go with toddlers and young children – by Kiddie Holidays
Photo by Indah’s: travel story & photography
Photo by Becoming a stay at home mum
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – this week is right over at My Travel Monkey.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
We also invite you to pin and check ou what was already pinned on our Pinterest board Monday Escapes:
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Ting – and will be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
Grab the badge, and if you have any trouble adding it to your post let us know and we will help you. Happy Monday everyone!