Monday Escapes #3
How exciting was our second week of Monday Escapes! We were thrilled to have had so many of you on board our blog hop and to have read so many amazing posts out there. We traveled from Avignon, Grand Canaria, Montenegro to Morocco, Borneo and the Caribbean. Drove in dangerous roads, hiked mountains, went cruising, visited libraries, museums and relaxed at spas. What a week everyone!
Myself and Ting would like to thank you for one more amazing week and are looking forward to more. This week, starting today until Sunday you can link up over at My Travel Monkey. Have fun!
Of course, here are our favourites of the week:
Cruising for the first time and will we do it again by Traveolani
Honey rum in Arucas, Gran Canaria by Mummy Travels
Photo by Redbohemia
Photo by Not My Year Off
Photo by Glimmer of Hope
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions – any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – this week over My Travel Monkey.
- Please make sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom of the post, on your site or a link back to the hosts – if you are having trouble figuring out how to add the badge let us know and we will help you out.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share our favourites.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, alternating between myself and Ting – and will be open for seven days. Each week, we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts and photos, and choosing a Photo of the Week via Instagram.
We’ve also started up a Pinterest Board. So if you’d like an invitation to start pinning all your fantastic Monday Escapes just get in touch.
Grab our badge below, and get linking. Happy Monday everyone!