Monday Escapes #1
Welcome to the very first Monday Escapes, it is with great happiness that myself and my dear friend Ting from My Travel Monkey officially begin our blog hop. Yes, it is now live! You can now link up your posts here.
If you don’t know what Monday Escapes is about, here is a brief explanation…
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions and any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – in one week and please be sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom or a link back to the hosts.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share.
Each week we will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts, as well as photos via Instagram. For those of you taking part, this week you can link up your posts here.
We really hope you enjoy joining in with our new blog hop. I know we both can’t wait to read and be inspired by all your fabulous adventures.
Happy Monday all and don’t forget to grab the badge!