‘It’s just another manic Monday
I wish it were Sunday
‘Cause that’s my fun day
My I don’t have to run day
It’s just another manic Monday’
Monday – they’re always a bit of a mission aren’t they? The weekends are so precious, so when Monday comes round all too quickly – and a long and weary week beckons – it’s no wonder everyone feels a bit glum.
Myself and my dear friend Ting from My Travel Monkey want to banish those Monday blues and inspire some sunshine and travel inspiration by co-hosting a new blog hop called Monday Escapes.
What is Monday Escapes?
Monday Escapes is all about looking back a wonderful, happy travel memories and sharing them with others. It doesn’t have to be abroad or even a written post. If you want to share your favourite snapshots – whether it’s a famous site, scene, dramatic view or even a favourite family photo, then please feel free to link those up, too. Likewise, posts don’t have to be about holidays or weekends away, they can also include day trips, walks, attractions and any travel experience that you want to share.
How to join in
- Link up to three posts – old or new – in one week and please be sure to include the Monday Escapes badge at the bottom or a link back to the hosts.
- Posts are anything travel-related, and can include photos, reviews, days out, attractions and walks – at home or abroad.
- Comment on posts by the co-hosts and at least two others. Blog hops only work if you share the comment love. That’s why they’re so great!
- If you tweet us your links @my_travelmonkey and @packingsuitcase, please use #MondayEscapes and we will be sure to retweet.
- Similarly, if you want to show off your photos on Instagram using #MondayEscapes tagging @mytravelmonkey or @packingmysuitcase, we will happily share.
Monday Escapes will go live every week, starting on the 25 May, alternating between myself and Ting – and be open for seven days. Each week will be giving a shout out to some of our favourite posts, as well as photos via Instagram.
Lovely to have you all on board and we can’t wait to read about your adventures.
Happy Monday all and don’t forget to grab the badge!