Last week Packing my Suitcase was nominated for two awards by three amazing bloggers; yes you read that right, 3 bloggers nominated me for 2 awards! Since they all happened at once I wanted to do something different with the nominations and decided to write a “double award” post!
Vlad from Eff it, I’m on holiday and Andrew from the World Journeys nominated Packing my Suitcase for the Versatile Blogger award, which is intended for blogs with good quality of writing, photography and unique posts! So, thank you so much Vlad and Andrew for nominating me for this award, I am honored to know that you appreciate my blog for these aspects, you both rock!
Here are the rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Share 7 random things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers who you think deserve the award
The second nomination came from Lu, from Wanderlust Nation, this time for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award, especially for bloggers who inspire others. Lu, I am very grateful to you for the nomination and for thinking that I inspire you somehow; I loved how you described me on your post, thank you girl!
And the rules of the Very Inspiring Blogger Award are:
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Display the award on your post.
- List the award rules so your nominees will know what to do.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 5 other bloggers for the award.
- Contact your nominees to let them know you have nominated them. Provide a link to your post.
- Proudly display the award logo (or buttons) on your blog, whether on your side bar, ABOUT page, or a special page for awards.
Since I need to write 7 different facts about me for each award, here are 14:
1. I love horse show jumping, back in Brazil I had my own horse and used to go to championships, I really miss it!
Yup, thats me!
2. I enjoy baking, but I’m not so good at cooking.
3. I love doing sports, I know many people do it because they have to, but I do it because I enjoy it.
4. I already worked for an airline company in Brazil.
5. I love visiting Paris, but I didn’t like living there.
6. I am allergic to pineapple.
7. I hate coffee!
8. I loved The O.C and I hate Mischa Barton for screwing up the show!
9. Working for the United Nations is my biggest dream, I even did an internship with the Brazilian Mission while I lived in Geneva during my Master studies, but it’s not so easy to get a job with the UN.
10. I still enjoy watching the movie Titanic, and I always hope the ship won’t hit the iceberg… so stupid right?
11. I collect interesting tips from my dear blogger friends, that being travel tips or recipes, and last week I tried a recipe from my friend Farianti from My Simple Delights, an amazing chocolate cake that I baked for W’s birthday and its totally approved!
12. Lemon ice cream will always be my favorite
13. My favorite breakfast: pain au chocolat, pancakes and maple syrup and lemonade
14. Fall is my favorite season of the year
Now here are my nominees for the Versatile Blogger Award, blogs that I have discovered and really enjoy their writings, photos and posts, congratulations guys:
And here are my 5 nominees for the Very inspiring Blogger Award, they all inspire me to improve Packing my Suitcase in many ways and they all have amazing stories to tell, you won’t believe these bloggers, they are amazing! Thank you for inspiring me and congratulations on your work:
Before I say my goodbyes I wanted to say that Packing my Suitcase is taking part on the Big Blog Exchange 2014 representing Brazil, so I would appreciate very much if you could take a little bit of your time and vote for me. Its very simple and it will probably take you seconds:
And stay tuned because a new post is coming up this week!